I am certain I have the winning ticket. I feel like Charlie, about to open his Wonka Bar in anticipation of finding that golden ticket, but instead of a lifetime of chocolate…. I’ll take the half-billion dollars. Yes. Being the generous person I am, I promise to the world that when I win I will do the following:
- Donate 1 Million dollars to NICWA (The National Indian Child Welfare Association).
- Donate 1 Million dollars to CWLA (The Child Welfare League of America).
- Donate 1 Million dollars to Autism research.
- Donate 1 Million dollars to my son’s school.
- Pay off the bills of my mother and stepfather, and purchase them their dream homes in Alaska (for summer) and wherever they want to live for the winter. (Up to 500k each home), and purchase them both reliable vehicles to last them for a lifetime. Oh, and the RV…. the dream RV and boat for their travels.
- Create a scholarship fund with a base of $3 million dollars for students who wish to pursue a career in Social Work.
- Purchase the Eichler home of my dreams in Walnut Creek. (it’s going up for sale very soon).
- Purchase the Hawaiian beach home of my dreams in Maui.
- Purchase the Alaskan home of my dreams somewhere on an island in SE Alaska.
- Fund my startup project (it’s a secret…)And of course… Make my son the luckiest boy in the world….. but make it required that he take active place in the social services (giving back) world to get it.
So, there you go…. WHEN I win the MegaMillions Jackpot, this is what I’ll do, Even if I only win half…. you can quote me on it.
So, what would YOU do with the winnings?
If you comment, and I do win the jackpot (or at least half of it)… I will split 25% of the winnings (after taxes) amongst the people who post a THOUGHTFUL response of what you would do.
(Comments must be posted before midnight eastern to qualify for the 25% to be split amongst those who respond)
P.S. – Did I mention I am NOT a lottery player? It’d be like beginners luck!
P.P.S.- Um, Mr. News Man… you mean the numbers are 04 / 13 / 19 / 21/ 28 and M 20, right? Isn’t that what you said? 2 / 4/ 23 / 38 / 46 / and M 23 you say? Seriously? Ok, so that means that next week I’m gonna win the billion right? Yeah.. that’s it. That’s the ticket.
Sorry, y’all tonight wasn’t the night.
- Mega Millions record jackpot: The odds are fairly long, everybody (shortformblog.com)