Many of you know I’ve been in the process of losing literally half of myself since July of 2012. I am happy to report that today (1/1/13) I officially hit the 100 lbs lost mark!!
Optimal Health – that’s the goal, and I’m more than half way there!! WOO HOO!
I figured I would share 13 things I gained by losing 100 lbs in the end of 2012
- Increased patience
- Amazing levels of energy
- Random complimemts from strangers (flirting even)
- Stamina to play golf, play basketball…walk up stairs…
- Collar bones… amazing, I have them again!
- My college wardrobe. Seriously…. I am now wearing clothes that had been stored away since 1999. So… I guess you could say that last night I partied like it was 1999!!!
- Automatic door openers: meaning that all of a sudden random men literally can be seen diving toward the door to open it for me.
- Cute pictures…. I don’t mind being in pictures now. I don’t even feel the need to hide in the back!
- My watch – I hadn’t been able to wear it for a long time, because it was uncomfortable. It’s comfortable now… and I kinda missed it!
- Crossing my legs! – yes…. you may think it’s odd but for years and years I could not cross my legs normally. Now I can.
- The ability to ride a plane without worrying about needing a seat extender. The flight attendants are now much nicer to me too.
- Comfort – nearly everywhere I go the seats are more comfortable – the movie theater, the ball game, the stadium, concerts….
ME – When I look in the mirror, I actually feel like I see ME again.
I’m here and ready to be the other half of that conversation you are dying to have with yourself… http://geek.tsfl.com/explore